Here we are, entering another year where the only certainty is uncertainty. Take a deep breath and recognize all the growth you’ve achieved and the stability you’ve provided in spite of rapid change. You’re helping to build a culture of resilience and action in the face of ambiguity.
What’s to come this new year?
- Continued hot market for consolidation [download our new M&A integration guide]
- Changing marketing strategy & digital transformation
- Emerging opportunities driven by global change
As we begin 2022, here’s a look back at our most popular articles:
- Product Launch KPIs: Milestones & Metrics for Success
- Product Launch Guide & Communication Plan
- Internal Communications eBook
- Pandemics and Product Launches: How to Effectively Go to Market in a Changing World
We are grateful for the smart, committed community here—every day we learn from each other and the clients we serve. Here are some lessons learned this year:
- Digital marketing proved to achieve consistent, steady growth for those who had already committed to digital transformation.
- Alignment is harder—and more important—than ever. As companies grow, consolidate, centralize and standardize, cross-functional alignment—especially in a hybrid environment—may be your barrier to growth. Focus on the customer to position your company and create a clear plan.
- Get out of your own head. Your customer base, their timing, needs, and expectations have changed—time to update your customer personas and sales process accordingly.
- It was always about your people. Strong branding and culture are helping companies win the war for talent. Social media and internal communications can be your strongest retention and recruiting tools.
- Automation can help free up bandwidth and elevate your people to focus on what matters. It can help keep you in front of a prospect during a long sales cycle with useful information to support their decision. It can’t substitute for an informed, empathetic salesperson willing to pick up the phone and ask the right questions.
- A data-driven approach and the foundation to support it increase your company’s value. In M&A, time and again, we saw a well-defined sales process, CRM and sales and marketing toolkit paid off in an accurate forecast that raised valuations.
2021 was a big year: we have grown our change management line of business, added new staff, and helped clients hit new heights. Cheers to new challenges in 2022!