Inbound Marketing Intern
The Inbound Marketing Intern will assist our Account Services team with various marketing tasks for our diverse portfolio of B2B clients as well as for our own marketing.
- Assisting in the execution of marketing campaigns comprising website content and email programs and nurtures, social media, inbound, thought leadership content, and digital ads.
More specifically, this includes:
- Researching, writing, and editing content
- Assembling and formatting presentations and other documents
- Pulling reports from various sources and formatting the data in Excel
- Building lists of target companies for account-based marketing
- Social media: researching ideas for curated social media content, trending topics and influencers, and crafting posts
- Assisting with event logistics
- Researching keywords/SEO
- Currently pursuing a degree with a desire to work in marketing
- Business acumen and proven ability to thrive in highly technical industries
- Strong writing and editing skills are necessary
- Google Analytics and Google Ads experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency