This position can be in Rochester, NY, or has the potential to be remote. We have a hybrid, flexible WFH environment at our headquarters and have generous PTO and benefits as well as great opportunities for growth.
The Graphic Designer will support Launch Team and its clients through an interesting mix of work including infographics, trade show booths, web, and collateral. The position could be full-time or part-time.
- Develop designs and brand standards for new clients
- Create print and digital ads, signage, exhibits, and collateral for clients per brand standards
- Design/publish white papers, PowerPoints, Word templates, and other key content for clients
- Design web pages and templates, social media graphics, infographics
Desired experience and skills:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years’ additional experience
- Mastery in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and other visual design tools.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in graphic design, with the ability to execute from concept through production of deliverables from collateral to white papers to digital ads to trade show assets.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Please submit a portfolio demonstrating creative, design, and software skills
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
If you are interested, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com